Sunday 24 May 2015

Team swaps

I love this elegant box from Rebecca Wilmore,
I think she stamped circles with the end of a pencil rubber?
Crumb Cake is one of my favourite colours,
although Tip Top Taupe may take over!
(One of the new Colours!)



This dinky little purse is from Fiona Harris (kraftyfi),
made from some of that gorgeous paper .....


A lot of the swaps contained chocolate,
swapping is not so good for the wasitline,
but boy it's fun, and everbody has fab ideas.

Hope your weekend is going well
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

We went cycling yesterday, but it was a bit cooler, cloudier, and windier
than I'd hoped, so let's hope today stays sunny,
coz I aim to get mucky clearing out the pond!
I tidied around it on Friday, and disturbed a basking grass snake eeeewww!

1 comment:

  1. WILL you please be careful woman . . . have you not got enough trouble without getting bitten by snakes!????

    Cute little swaps . . . thanks for sharing . . . xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.