Saturday 30 April 2016

Three in a row with Timeless Textures

Happy Weekend!

Sharing a recent make n take, wish I could give credit to where I found the idea,
please feel free to complain if you recognise it.

Here's the first with Papillon Potpourri butterflies


The other uses Petite Petals flowers, with a grunged edge.
I used the technique where you hold the stamp bent in the hand,
instead of mounting it on a block.


We used the Wink of Stella for some of the splats,
the rest of the backgrounds used Timeless Textures


Here's some creations from the other play mates


pretty huh?

Wishing you Peace and Love

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

5 comments:

  1. I STILL cannot believe the trouble I had making a version of your lovely cards! Loved the final result though. Your examples are superb!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great makes Lesley. I shall take inspiration from these. Love the pastel colours too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards! I just love them! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y'all made some pretty creative cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.