Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year 2017


Happy Happy New Year !


I needed some birthday cards,


some thank you cards,


and a shoe box swap


and they had to be quick and simple,
embossed with butterflies and cut in two,
above and below a stamped 'mixed border',
added some enamel shapes and coloured in the flowers with markers.
I did melon mambo, calypso coral, wisteria wonder and pool party.
Probably should have tied some ribbon around?

I hope you enjoy a restful day,
and may this year bring all you wish for

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


2 comments:

  1. You've been busy. Your design is lovely and suitable for many occasions as you've shown. I love the colours too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look great Lesley.

    HNY 2 U!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.