Sunday 27 August 2017

HAPPY Birthday Gorgeous

Hello
Today I'd like to share a card I saw on Pinterest,
you can see her original blog post here:



Paper Daisy Crafting

I liked it so much I've done classes, workshops, and made some of my own personal cards
using the same technique, and everyone I've shown seems to love it too!


For my version I cut out the letters I wanted, laid them on SU grid paper
(I use the grid paper for most things, its so useful for lining up, designing and so much more),
and stamped from about a third to half way down, using lots of little stamps from
Happy Birthday Gorgeous
in lots of bright colours


I embossed the background, added ribbon and sentiment, 
and stamped inside too 



I also added some new Stampin Up! glitter dots on this one




some were mounted on foam pads, some I cut multiple letters and glued them together
to make a faux chipboard look









You can use any stamps for this, ideally smallish ones, but even then you only see 'bits' of them


I just stamped randomly, spreading out the colours until I was happy with the overall look.

Do have a go, and hop over to Paper Daisy Crafting to see hers, and many more
lovely cards she has made.

Lesley
xxx
xx



1 comment:

  1. Lovely idea and it's fun and easy to do (I know cuz you got me to make one). Awesome results here mate. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.