Sunday 29 October 2017

October Rudolph Day Challenge

Stubbornly refuse to miss the
Rudolph Day Challenge

DESPITE
technology problems!

Isn't it always the way, that when you have a few spare minutes....
technology lets you down!

We have a very very poor signal here, but I also had problems
seeing the pictures on Blogger.

BUT, with some extra time in bed, I googled it......well, when you can't sleep.....
and decided to turn off my router and turn it back on again.
Hooray....it worked!

How many times have you tried patches, fixes, hours of fretting and fuming,
only to find the switch off and switch on normally does the trick?!!!

Anyhoooooo
Rant over!

Made a card at club, using the cute bird stamp,
attempted to colour it like a Robin,
die cut and placed on mirror card at a jaunty angle.

Trouble is, my jaunty angle is so jaunty you can't really see it!
The mirror card doesn't photo well either!

Hey Ho
It's been fun chatting with you,
and wishing you a
HAPPY RUDOLPH DAY!

lots of love
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

7 comments:

  1. Lesley yes blogger can be a pain in the *** at times. Your card is so lovely Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
    Rudolph Days Challenge DT
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have bad internet connection here but don't dare switch off the router as we would never get it going again. We have to wait for it to disconnect on it's own and then do a reboot. All out cables run under ground and when it goes for good it will mean having all the front garden dug up. not looking forward to that scenario at all. Anyway onto nicer topics. Your card is sweet and the mirror card has come out ok for me to see it. I like the shape. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome RD card! Mirror card us always a nuisance to photograph! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the robin and the mirri card and a lovely sentiment too.
    I don't know it it will work with mirri card, but I had to take a photo of a card that was nearly all glitter (a future post) couldn't get the glitter to show so had a go at taking the photo in the dark and it worked a treat, now I can't remember if I had the flash on or off, but he glitter certainly shows up.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jaunty angle miiri card looks fabulous here. Like a sky behind your pretty robin!

    Thanks for taking part in the October Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again...just read your comment and had to smile...so many times I have to rush thru posting and entering and need to return later to "visit". Made me smile to know that /i am not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that trouble with shiny card too - and if I do get it to look shiny, I get my reflection in it and the last thing anybody wants to see on my cards is me! But you did a great job and that robin's beautifully coloured
    Jane (Rudolph Days GDT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.