Monday 27 May 2019

Delightfully Detailed Laser cut Speciality Paper

Hello again, I hope this finds you well.

At my recent class we focused on the Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Speciality Paper.
Quite a mouthful!

Inspired By Cary Buckham of 2biggirslcrafting fame,
who did a presentation at Onstage in April,
we did the mirror technique using the stamparatus.

I also used a project by Ann Schach of stampinchic.com

Using some new laser cut cards and Bird Ballad paper,
we made some pretty cards.
Here's some the class members made....


You can cut it, use it as overlays,  as a stencil, colour it,
use either side ....white or cream



Lots of fussy cutting of the snippets of paper


I shared a tip for making 2 cards with one die,
cutting a shape from the centre of a card, 
the smaller snippet being used for a sentiment. 


If you use red rubber in the stamparatus, do use some grid paper
to help you line it up, before stamping on your project

It'll also prevent you doing it upside down :) 


Another tip from Di at the SnippetsPlayground,
is using scrap strips of card instead of foam pads,
to raise up your images, without raising the cost of postage!
I also used a snippet of yellow on the back of the aperture.
So, popping over to the Snippets Playground, as we all used lots of snippets!

Thanks for visiting
Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Speciality Paper
Delightfully Detailed Laser-cut Specialty Paper

3 comments:

  1. Your samples all look so pretty. Love the pastel colours. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Spring/Summer cards. Great tip too . . . must remember that one. She's clever that Di!

    Hug, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards Lesley! I pinched the tip from one of our Playmates I must confess. And, I printed a grid onto printable acetate - which is invaluable for getting sentiments straight. Again, an idea I probably pinched from someone else :)

    Sorry I'm a bit late commenting!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.