Friday 3 May 2019

Onstage April 2019

Hi there
though it about time to share some of the lovely things I got at Onstage in Telford recently.

First up, is one of those Random Acts of Kindness,
(of which I received many this year)
that is a cherished memory of the day.

Having finally got a seat with my team,
a lovely lady asked if I was swapping.
I apologised that I had none, but she gave me one of hers anyway,
and it turned out her name was also Lesley!

Here's her lovely little bag, full of goodies


It contained a sticky note pad, tiny pen, and a chocolate,
all nestled among some shredded paper.
Thank you Lesley!

Have a great weekend all
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

1 comment:

  1. Well, wasn't that kind of your namesake? Lovely looking gift that must've taken some time to put together.

    Happy Saturday mate.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.