Sunday 5 January 2020

Golden Honey Bee

Hello
This one is for Australia...........
I'm sure all our thoughts are with those suffering the awful heat and fires.
Nature is so cruel in some ways, we have more than enough rain here,
if only we could send them some.
I fear these extremes will continue, just hope they don't get too much worse.

In true Aussie spirit though, I found this fabulous blog hop via Sue Vine,
and I immediately had to rush to the craft room!

I love how Peta used the stripey paper for the beehive,
so here's my version:


I made discoveries on the way......hadn't realised how many of the papers can be die cut,
and then, you can use the beehive die to cut the curved sentiment,
 then I used a circle die to cut the opposite side


I added some small elements inside....a few hexagons left over from the honeycomb die ,
and a couple fussy cut.

There are lots more ideas and inspiration on the blog hop,
and if you don't recognise some of the products,
maybe you need a copy of the new mini catalogue?, if so just ask.!
Also it's the start of the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration,
a fabulous time to grab a bargain!

 Shop here

 Shop here

If you want even more bargains, then join my crafty team, for another fantastic offer,
including a FREE Mini trimmer, a FREE pack of paper, and a FREE stamp set,
in addition to £130 of products of your choice and all for £99 !!!
No catch, no obligation to 'demonstrate' or anything else,
just enjoy the fabulous deal, and be part of a wonderful group of like minded crafters.

 Shop here

Have a good week, stay safe
Lesley
xxx
xx
x


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Lesley, may have to case them!! Thanks for the tip on cutting out the sentiment. Absolutely love the Bee stamps and the matching papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That certainly IS a good deal for the £99.

    LOVE your BEE-utiful card.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sensational, Lesley! I have stripey paper similar to that so thank you for the pinnable inspiration! Love how we inspire each other and pass on great ideas! Your extra touches inside make this card even more awesome!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good gracious, that is an amazing deal!
    I'm getting rather fond of these bees and I love the edgy black and gold striped hive that yours are hanging out in! What a good tip for cutting out the sentiment too.
    Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beehive looks terrific.a good way of using up scraps methinks. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.