Sunday 12 January 2020

Grace's Garden monochrome

Hello there
I needed a "quick" card.....we all know how that normally pans out!
In this case I stamped and die cut a few elements,
fiddled about a bit, did some second and third generation stamping in the background
(this just means you stamp a few times without adding more ink)
added a few gems,....et voila....



I raised some of it up on foam pads, and wished I'd maybe dry embossed the topper,
but I liked the white on white and simplicity.
(Highland Heather is the ink)
This is a set I knew I'd get lots of "play" out of.....do you find that with some products?

I hope you've had a good weekend
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

4 comments:

  1. Looks lovely especially like it stamped in the lavender colour. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Lesley - and because I love a CAS card, I'm delighted with it without the embossed top panel! You are really selling this stamp and die set to me! Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wholeheartedly concur with what Vicky and Mrs A have already said! Fab card.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Lesley, with that soft lavender color. They look just like real hollyhocks we used to have in our yard growing up. I love this set too and couldn't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.