Sunday 29 March 2020

Tea Together

Hello
hope you're all keeping safe and well.
It's all been a bit sad and scary hasn't it.
But it's nice we can still send nice things in the post.

I had to change my idea for mum's mothers day card, as we couldn't visit her,
so I used this Tea Together set which has nice sentiments,
together with some pretty paper.

Sorry the photos are a bit wishy washy.
It was a shaped card blank, and I did do some gentle watercolouring on the stamped images,
although it's hard to see.


Mum loves her cup of tea, and she seemed to like her card.
Not quite the same as a visit, but needs must.
She got panicky about her clocks being changed this morning,
but luckily her carer and lovely neighbour sorted them.
It's so hard not being able to go and help her.

Well, the first day of summertime and we got snow, sleet and hail !!
The sun's shining now though........hope it shines for you too

Take care
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

3 comments:

  1. Your card is the next best thing to a real cuppa. I was so sure it was clocks change next week but as The Doc pointed out when
    I asked him that question last week it was!! Timing is all out with shut down upon us. Sun has just come out now but the wind is very strong. Stay safe and well. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your mum was delighted with her tea-themed card Lesley. It's all so strange isn't it, all the rituals we have that we have to adapt to fit the times. I'm devastated about Easter as we were all going to be together this year :(
    Take care, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card for your Mum.

    Yep . . . we had the same weather as you yesterday. Unbelievable! I haven't been out for 2 days just because of the bitterly cold wind (didn't want to fly away!) . . . never mind anything else!

    Waving from a safe distance,
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.