Saturday 4 April 2020

The Gang's all Meer

Hello
how are you doing?
It's a sunny day here in Kent, so I've been in the garden.....
which I know I am so lucky to have, especially at the moment.

So whatever situation you are in, I hope it gets better real soon,
meantime these may make you smile. 

I raised a frame up from the base card, stamped and fussy cut the little guy bottom right,
and stamped the family on the base card, having pencil marked the frame first, for positioning.

On the other card I added some inking background for the sky and sand.

Keep smiling
thank you for visiting

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley

    These are really cute little characters .. .. they make for a great fun card.

    Pleased you managed to escape to your garden. I hope the sun shines for you tomorrow as well.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha . . . These are meery cute! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.