Sunday 19 April 2020

Daisy Delights

Hi there
I've managed some crafty time, in between gardening and stuff.
There's always stuff isn't there?
Anyhoooo...........without further adoooo
Smile......go on Smile.....it exercises your face muscles :)

I've been following a lovely blog by Anita - NeetandCrafty 
and feeling in a CAS (otherwise known as clean and simple) mood in
the Craft Room........... 


I stamped and masked the daisies..........using sticky notes,
masked off a border with stencil tape ......not as tacky as masking tape, 
and doesn't tear your project....ask me how I know that :),
and used a sponge brayer to add ink.
Below is the inside... 

I used my Stamparatus (see above) to stamp the "smile".
I left the masks on the daisies, just in case, and was able to get a nice black sentiment
by stamping it three times.


I then decided I liked the smaller daisy more....and chose a brighter colour
(Mango Melody instead of Balmy Blue)
I added some stalks this time..........and used a black fine liner where it wasn't black enough.



I think this is my favourite, what do you think?
Do pop over to Anita's blog......she has some lovely elegant designs and ideas.
I'm linking up with PerfectlyCleanandSimple  Masking challenge too,
as there's lots of masking done here :)

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


4 comments:

  1. AWESOME inkiness here. Love BOTH cards, and I think I agree with you about the fave one being orange.

    Happy Sunday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous Lesley - I always think masking off the edges of cards gives a lovely neat dimensional look without the bulk of layers. Lovely ink blending too! I'm a fan of Anita's as well - love her style :)
    Hope you're enjoying your weekend! Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous designs Lesley.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the gorgeous mango melody background for your masked daisies. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly CAS. Please note that part of our rules state "coloring" one third or less of a card.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.