Saturday 11 April 2020

Magic Window

Happy Easter weekend
I hope you are all doing ok under the circumstances.
Fortunately the weather has been kind, so that's been a bonus.

A kind friend gifted me a die set, that makes an interactive card...
Magic Windows Slide and Reveal by Angela Poole.

Below was a first attempt, cutting one circle from the black n white paper,
you might just see the tab you have to pull around the circle to reveal
the other paper circle detail.


Here's a second attempt below, using more paper, the centre disc can be covered 
with a sentiment or embellishment, such as the butterfly above.
I thought this had a better contrast with the "reveal"

I then had the confidence to make a couple of actual cards........
I always have a try-out first with new tools, do you?

So below, the lovely mermaid paper....
reveals unicorns


Then the wizards........
reveal dragons and knights


It was fund making these, once I got the hang of it.
I think these will be cool for kids :)

See you back here tomorrow......
no cards, but a peek around my garden....
Take care
Lesley
xxx
xx
x







2 comments:

  1. Very interesting die. Who doesn't like an interactive card? They're always fun.

    Happy Easter to you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fascinated by this die Lesley and love the cards you've made with it. It reminds me of a vintage-style book the children were given one Christmas with the same mechanism - magical! Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.