Saturday 3 October 2020

Happy World Card Making Day

 Well hello!

I managed to find some crafty time today...

and then I managed to find some sunshine outside to photograph my card!

My friend Jan of Twinks Stamping often takes her shots outside,

so as I've been in all day, and then the sun came out, I thought I'd give it a try.

Here's what I made using the Wreath Builder dies

and the Peony Garden Designer Series Paper...

You can't really see the Shimmer paint I splashed about,

or the white velvet paper flowers, but it's quite softly textured.



Enjoy your day whatever you do

Lesley
xxx
xx
x




6 comments:

  1. That's a very pretty card Lesley.

    I didn't know it was World Card Making Day today . . . but it just so happens I've made 28 Christmas cards today (the Stickles is still drying on them!). So, a productive day for me!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours used on this card. You were lucky to see some sunshine, wall to wall rain here yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Lesley and yes, I can see all the lovely detail on it so the outside photography is pretty successful I think! Glad you got to make a card on World Card Making Day - I had a go but it was so wet and dark here yesterday that photography was a no go! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. Beautiful delicate soft colours. Wonderful dimension.

    I’ve only photographed outside once and it is my best photo so far... hmm, I should really take advantage of the nice weather we’ve had lately. 🤔 Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card to bits. Just the right colours for my current challenge. Could you make aother one! Lol. Tutorials are up for the envelope fold. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.