Sunday 27 September 2020

Coming Home and Trimming the Town

 Some fun pics today.......just love the cute Coming Home Bundle

and Trimming the Town papers and all....

I did this as a kit class.......lots of die cutting, but I love it when dies match the papers,

and theres sheets of greetings too, so no stamping required.


The houses are so cute, and I had such fun making more of the same cards,
but forgot to put trees on these!


I also ran out of the tree paper, so used the people instead


I inked a blue edge to the snow and mounted greetings onto card.
All the houses and trees were backed with white card to make them stronger.


Have a Superb Sunday
Lesley
xxx
xx
x



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards - those dies and papers are brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb Christmas cards for sure.

    Happy Sunday to u xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Lesley! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.