Saturday 19 September 2020

Good Luck Trimming The Town

 Oh how I love this set Trimming The Town.

It is so cute, fun, and bright.

You can get the stamp set, bundled with die set,

and some gorgeous papers that can also be die cut.

My first project is not all about christmas.

I needed a good luck card for a nephews new adventure at University.


I used dies to create the hills, sky and road,
stamped a die cut a car, and die cut some trees from Pine Woods.
Can you see my road sign?.........I used the street lamp stamp, and adapted it!
I tried to make the buildings look like a campus.

The papers below are just some contained in the pack.
A fab snowy scene, some tiny houses you can fussy cut,
and sheets of greetings, so no stamping required!
There's also sheets of the houses you can die cut, and even the uncomplete ones 
can be used to decoupage with, or build layers.
Amanda Bates is one of many Stampin' Up! demos with fab ideas.


Come back tomorrow for some christmas cards......
Have a great weekend
Lesley
xxx
xx
x


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley, this is really cute. I likw ho you did this.
    I think your the one who posted a comment on my blog. If you are, I accidently deleted it.
    I'm still having trouble with the new blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant scenic card. Perfect for someone going off to Uni.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant use of seasonal dies for a different occasion

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're making some fabulous things with this set Lesley! I love the 'good luck at uni' card :)
    Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.