Sunday 13 September 2020

Pine Woods

 Today is a simple tree......from Pine Woods....

that you can use in many different ways.

This is just two dies from the set.

One cuts the internal branches spaces, the other the outline, 
which is nice and fine, with many uses.
Above I cut another from Stampin' Up's fab blue glimmer paper...
hope you can see the sparkle in some of the pics.
Believe it or not (yes, I am a bit nuts), 
I placed each segment into place using tombow glue  and a cocktail stick! 

This one above is just laid over some of the blue glimmer paper

Above is place over balmy blue card, which looked a little plain,
so I placed pieces of white bac into some of the spaces,
with the same glue and cocktail stick!

Here's all 3 samples, very plain and simple,
and above you can see how easy it is to decorate the envelopes.


Have a super Sunday
Lesley
xxx
xx
x


3 comments:

  1. These Christmas cards look GREAT.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so cute. that die makes wonderful Christmas cards. I can't believe that I only have one card done so far this year. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.