Saturday 26 September 2020

Poinsettia Petals

 Hi there, howya doin'?

Why is everything being changed and updated, in such a way I can't find anything?!

Is it just me?!

Mind you, it doesn't help that my internet is sooooo sloooooow.

Anyone any tips on how I can get fast fibre?!

Anyhooo......enough of my moaning, here's the card...

which I would have credited the designer for, except I can't find it....

EDITED TO ADD: I FOUND IT AT PUMPKINHILLSTAMPERS.COM 

I'm sure I pinned it....but looks like someone ate that....so soz if it was yours..

Poinsettia Petals and the lush flocked paper, so soft to touch,
some dry embossing, a snippet of tartan, some snippets of green sprigs using the
Mistletoe Punch........


Then I added greetings......
....Then did a gold version, offsetting the flower....my fave....
oh and don't forget the gems to add.....if you only have clear rhinestones,
colour them with Blender pens.


Lots of snippets used here, so I’m entering the Snippets Playground Challenge
And I can also enter the Rudolph Day Challenge for Christmas cards

Have a Super Saturday
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

 


5 comments:

  1. Ooh, that's a lovely set of Rudolph Day cards. Awesome even!

    To get faster fibre, you'll need to move closer to the exchange!!! The further from your local exchange you are, the slower the bband speed will be. Helpful aren't I?????!!!!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous poinsettias - finding the way around Blogger nowadays is a bit of a journey isn't it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    Oh your cards are beautiful and what a great way to use snippets.
    Love the gorgeous poinsettias.

    Have you tried deleting you history on the left and right of your screen sometimes if there is too much that can slow it down.
    Unfortuantly most people these days are working from home and some children so that also makes it slower.
    Another reason is if you have a program to portect you computer that slows it down also.
    Or as Sarn says you are too far from the Exchange.
    Hope that helps a little or you may already know all I have said.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so lovely! I think my fave is the center one.
    The papers and dies on all of thm, look wonderful.

    Thanks for taking part in the September Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Christmas cards Lesley. I really love the white and gold version, although each one is beautiful!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.