Sunday 6 September 2020

Beautiful Moments

 Sympathy cards are not easy, and ones for the loss of a much loved pet even harder.

For this one I chose Beautiful Moments, a stamp set that gives a sketched look.

I added to the "meadow" in a paler ink, then added some blue butterflies,
which I believe are sometimes used to symbolise loss,
a few birds in the sky, and some glittery dots.

When I finished stamping, I die cut the frame, embossed it twice with 
the Subtle embossing folder, and raised it up on foam,
then put it all onto a Balmy Blue card base

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card to send for any of those difficult moments when someone needs to know you are thinking about them

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely sympathy card Lesley.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an absolutely beautiful card Lesley. I didn't know about blue butterflies symbolising loss - I have learned something new! Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.