Saturday 22 January 2022

Decorative Borders

 The Decorative Borders dies make great masks too.

Here I combined the cloud shaped one with Hey Birthday Chick


I stamped and masked the chicken, then used a blending brush to create the clouds,
ranking from blue to pink to yellow (as you can see, a bit heavy handed with yellow!).



I stamped and fussy cut the wings to hold the happy birthday die.
I also stamped an insert.



Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.




3 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a birthday card Lesley. Great inking and I love that you did the wings to hold the die cut sentiment.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use those dies Lesley! A perfect background for your hen! Have a lovely weekend :) Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great idea to use the borders as a stencil, a fun card and the inside isa lovely finishing touch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.