Sunday 5 March 2023

Embossed on vellum


Hello again

Today’s offering uses vellum and an embossing folder Leaf Fall

 

I stamped Soft Seedlings leaf and fussy cut


Mounted on Bermuda Bay, decorated the inside and envelope.



Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx
P.s. if you saw double yesterday, I accidentally published while the blog calendar was on February, so managed to post in the past πŸ™„, I then had to copy the whole thing to publish real time because I couldn’t change it. If only time travel were that easy! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚




5 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous vellum card with the beautiful leafy dies.

    I wondered what was going on with the posts! In your dashboard where all your posts show,you can press a button on the relevant post to tell blogger to “revert to draft”, then change the publishing date. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarn…it’ll teach me not to do things in a hurry πŸ˜‚

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty result using vellum. Had to smile at your 'time travel' πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a colour that I use much as a focal point but my you have nailed it here on this card. I love it. Hugs mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, that is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.