Wednesday 8 March 2023

Love Cats with Snippets, Allsorts and Jugs……

 I needed a quick card for a special person, and Love Cats was my first thought,

possibly because it was on my desk and she likes cats :)


I don’t often manage to enter the Allsorts Challenge in time,
but it fitted my project purrrrrrrfectly, being four legged friends :)
The Melon Mambo ink looks very red instead of pink.


I was struck by the colour challenge at Just Us Girls 
My take on the colours were Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and black.
I love this combination and may well use it again.


Apart from the colours, can you spot the difference?


I made two, so I had one for another special person, and I liked the simple design,
which was fairly easy to replicate the second time :) and the Stamparatus helped.


I’m also entering the Snippets Playground Challenge,
and here’s my white snippets…..
Do pop over to this fun challenge, there’s not many rules and lots of mischief!



Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx








16 comments:

  1. Two really fun cat cards here Lesley. Great composition and colour ways.

    Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground - and for sharing a photo of the snippets. A bit of snow in the ground this morning but it’s warm and cosy in the Treehouse. Fancy a cuppa and some toast? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cat and both colour combos work well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lesley - these are adorable! A pair of delightful cards - love them.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards which are perfect for our theme this week. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so enjoying seeing all these cat cards with this great set! Such a fun CAS design! Love them equally! Thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls for Color Week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real fun silhouette Cat and perfect for our theme option this week at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cas design, cute cat card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cat cards! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely purrrrfect card❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where do the words come from

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I knew ( without hunting), which set has the birthday sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What stamp set is the “wishes” from? Have been searching for it. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in the US- love the cats. Who makes that stamp set? Cute cards too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.