Sunday 7 May 2023

Birthday parcels

 Hello crafty friends,

I’m sharing some new to me crafty stash today.


A useful Happy Birthday background stamp, and a cute little die of presents, Doodled Gifts,
Ideal for paper piecing!



I thought I’d be clever…..cut 3 lots of paper, mix ‘em up and have 3 cards, simple..



…….NOT when you don’t plan it out properly, 
Ended up with two colours the same, hence had to use an insert from card, not paper, doh.

This was my first trial make….



A great way of using up lots of your paper snippets, albeit fiddly,
but I do a lot of faffing, so that’s ok.
I also used up some old matt dots that coordinated.


I’m so happy, I’m skipping over to the
(for using snippets)
and
(for never before used schtuff)

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE these cards. I loved the die and background stamp so much that I went shopping!!!!!

    Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. Crumpets & coffee available in Breakfast Club xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great and useful background stamp and I love the way you've paper pieced the parcels. Again the die looks like a good one to own as well for using up snippets of paper and card. Super cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards Lesley - LOVE both the stamp and the die you used. I bet these would be good for 'Batch Making'!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done using your snippets and your NBUS, Lesley! It's a fab design with the words being both sediments and background and I love the paper-piecing! I don't mind a bit of faffing and puzzling, so I find it relaxing. Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look great. I have that background stamp and a parcel die from Gummiapan but not this set. Maybe I can improvise lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.