Saturday 27 May 2023

In the country…lane

 Here’s some easy peasy water colouring…


Stamped in green, gently and quickly went over with a water brush, spreading the colour a bit.
Added a bit of brown Blend pen on the track


I then used a piece of the stamp packaging waste as a mask.
Made a pencil mark where the horizon was, to blend some colour for sky and land.



For the next one I just blended a blue background, the rest was similar,
but using paper for the background , blending ink on the sentiment.


Added some metallic dots for interest.






Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx


3 comments:

  1. A tranquil scene - loving the delicate watercolour effect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stamping and colouring. I like the addition of the twine too. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these scenes Lesley! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.