Sunday 9 July 2023

Welcome home

 I had a card to make for a cousin moving to a new home,

so reached for a favourite set


I stamped the elements and coloured with So Saffron blends,
using coordinating card for the base.
I die cut the flower pots, and new home sign, raised on foam pads,
and grounded it all using a grey and saffron blend pen.


I had this background paper on my desk, and thought….that would be good to use next time!
Do you ever find things after the event, that might have been better?


Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx






3 comments:

  1. Well the card looks great just as it is . . . but I love that background paper too! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment was from Aquarius, which I accidentally deleted oops, and can’t “undo! “Sorry Val xxx
    “That's a great background paper but this card works very well as it is - the plainer background highlights the welcoming door and flower pots.”

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card just as it is, and your grey shading grounds your image perfectly!
    Even worse than finding something you think might have worked, is knowing you have something but not being able to find it (my favourite trick LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.