Saturday 18 November 2023

Snuggle up….

 I was sad that these gorgeous papers sold out so quickly, 

but grateful that I got a pack that has given me so much fun.

This sheet reminds me of a snuggly jumper…..


……So I used a snippet to stamp a scarf for my cute owl, 
which was stamped on a snippet of white and coloured with blend pens.
The blue strip was the reverse side of another snippet from the same sheet,
And the borders and sentiment were from more snippets of white.
I added 3 enamel dots……see if you can find them!


For a bit more fun, I’m skipping over to the Snippets Playground challenge,
to see if Sarn has anything in her satchel…..

Have a great day 

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.


6 comments:

  1. What a great card! That backing paper looks so dimensional and yes I spotted those well coordinated enamel dots. Fabulous use of snippets too with your paper piecing. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is ALWAYS something good inside my satchel!!!! 🤣

    What a fab Christmas card with such unusual (but brilliant) patterned paper. Love the cute owl.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. I’ll share my satchel contents with you if you meet me behind the bike sheds later. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really fun card, certainly looks warm and snuggly for a chilly damp Saturday. A hug on a card 😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Lesley, and I'd say the colours are unusual enough to play at the current Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Lesley - the background paper is fabulous and I do so love the owl as well as the sentiment.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Lesley! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are so creative at using papers to create dynamic cards. LOVE this one! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.