Friday 23 February 2024

Uniko Birthday

 Hello, I’m sharing a card I made for the Uniko 12th Birthday celebration.


I don’t have many of Bev’s products yet, 
but there’s some fabulous new releases and they’re very tempting.


I used three inks to stencil the geometric background,
then added some layers with coordinating card and enamel stars.


I also stamped the sentiment twice, once in black, then the three colours.



I’m sending this to Bev’s at Uniko Studio to wish her and her team a very Happy Birthday






Have a good weekend 

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.


6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card. Love the colours you used and that geometric stencil is BRILLIANT. A perfect card for the either sex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking geometric design for this card - what a great stencil. You've chosen great colours too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another bright and beautiful card Lesley! You've made great use of that stencil! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not clean and simple but certainly lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So striking, loving this colour combo and the geometrics work great with the tiny stars and the triple greeting. Thanks so much for playing along at Uniko's birthday party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.