Saturday 2 March 2024

More lovely layers

 I made some more cards using the layering stencils of Enduring Beauty,

and some more stencilled backgrounds with the shimmery paste…










The weather has been so dismal but here’s hoping for brighter days very soon!

I walked in the pouring rain to our mobile library that visits the village once a fortnight.

The books all have thick plastic covers, but I took extra plastic bags just in case!

It’s a marvellous service, and I’m trying to persuade 

as many of my local book loving friends as possible to join in. 

You know what they say…..use it or lose it…!

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty trio of cards with a little dose of sunshine in each.

    It’s great that you have a mobile library visit your village. I love going to our local library and use it quite often. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous floral cluster that one is Lesley! Love the colours you used and that fab stenciled paste background. Good for you using the mobile library - and youre so right about using it or losing it! Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.