Monday 25 March 2024

Rudolph Day March is on

 I’m trying to get ahead with Christmas cards, and what better inspiration than

Rudolph Days Challenges

This is where we share our makes on 25th of the month,

although you do have until the end of the month to enter.

This month I’m delighted to share as a guest designer šŸ˜Š



I made some backgrounds (more of that another day!), using glitter embossing paste.
I added some inked stencilling to the “wall” for added depth.


I’ve added some birds, which I thought was appropriate to include, as the Red Admiral set was a kind gift from Maureen who ran this challenge for many years.
Santa (from Gummiapan) is either having a rest, or has lost his Reindeer šŸ¤” šŸ˜ƒ

Happy Rudolph Day!

Also sending this in to Peace on Earth challenge, and
NBUS challenge #60….Never before used Santa

Hope you have a lovely day


Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.


12 comments:

  1. Brilliant background and a super card - love the long-legged Santa - perhaps he's waiting for a taxi ☺. Congratulations on being guest designer on Rudolph Days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Rudolph Day card. Love your sweet Santa die and the background you created. Congrats on your GD spot.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your background. I used the paste a good few years back but sadly it dried out before I could finish it. It has a lovely effect for your trees. The skinny santa made me smile - a real change from the usual chubby ones. And the little red birds are a nice addition. Kate P.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow l just love your card great image and the background is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your GD spot and what a wonderful card you've made! I just LOVE that long-legged Santa - he must be a cousin to the bunny which is all over blogland. Great background too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card - love your background.

    Thanks for being a Guest Designer this month at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to see you guesting at Rudolph Days Lesley! What a fun card too - I'm loving the embossing paste and the way you combined it with ink to emphasise the brickwork on the wall. Santa is a hoot having a rest there... do hope he won't be late although I sometimes think it would be good to have Christmas Day three days later than expected to give me time to catch up!! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful background, and it works so well with the pops of white and red. Congrats on guesting at Rudolph Days! I only found out this week that the challenge had found a new home.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute Sanata sitting on the wall! Love the way you did the background. Thank you so much for joining us at Peace on Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Love Santa’s spindly legs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, love that long legged Santa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lesley,
    congrats on being a GD on the Rudolph Challenge.
    I love your wonderful card and what a very brilliant design also.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.