Saturday 25 May 2024

May Rudolph Day

 I can’t keep up with some of the challenges I like, by the time I get around to it, they’re closed ๐Ÿ˜‚,

but as many of you know, I hate to miss this one, started by a lovely friend, 

and subsequently carried on by other lovely people.


I’m revisiting old stamps, and old stash that I’m determined to clear (eventually ๐Ÿ˜‚) to make some space.
So the stamp is an elegant deer, that I framed with a border stamp,
backed it with red glitter and a plaid paper.
I’m a couple of months behind my target already, so expect to see more ๐Ÿ˜‚


Happy Rudolph Day!
Do visit Rudolph Days Challenge and check out the gallery with fab creations 
Visit the challenge HERE

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments. 



6 comments:

  1. Happy Rudolph Day! Love your card - great stamping and lovely background papers. Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings for Rudolph Day. A super glittery card with a beautifully stamped deer and decorative border. Well done for using things from your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - great plaid and glitter combination.

    Thanks for sharing your card at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about missing challenges Lesley!
    I love your Rudolph Day card and it's bang on time :) The plaid and the glittery card is a surprise pairing and I love it! The frame around the deer is a nice touch too. Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, so very Christmassy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lesley,
    oh I love your wonderful card the beautiful design.
    Such a great combo of elements used and it looks so stunning.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.