Saturday 19 October 2024

In the pink for the cure

 Hi, thanks for dropping in, this one is mainly for Jingle Bells,

pink Christmas for breast cancer ….

Using SU Yuletide Village and Falling Snow


I used different pink inks for everything except the trees.
I used scraps of card instead of foam pads, to raise the foreground images.
It’s something I do a lot, as it uses up scraps, and easier for posting.
It’s a lovely background stamp, and I built the village from a small selection of the stamps.
Lots of wink of Stella for sparkle.


Taking this to :
Jingle Bells, pink for the cure for breast cancer, 
where there’s a donation by two lovely ladies to breast cancer

Stampin Sensations, anything goes

We Love Stamping, anything goes

Inkspirational, anything seasonal

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments. 

4 comments:

  1. The pink Christmas is a lovely idea and this is a great winter village scene. I too often use tiny scraps of card to give height to some of the layers on cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute pink village card.
    Using up snippets of card behind images to build them up is a TOP TIP - and one I also use sometimes. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those wintry houses ... so very glad you went PINK for a Cure with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink Christmas works very well for me Lesley and you've created such a sweet Winter scene, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.