Sunday 6 October 2024

Layers of Beauty (2)

 Hello again, a few more cards from the Layers of Beauty set…

A favourite so far is this lemon one…


Embossed background with Timeworn Type, cut off part of the design and laid onto a tag from Greetings of the Season, added gold thread, enamel dots and lots of splattered wink of Stella 😉

Next was inked with Coastal Cabana, same embossing folder, and the complete image.


Lastly, inspired by Emma Goddard, Coastal Crafter, inked with Pretty in Pink,
although it looks red in the photo , and stamped on the edges.



I haven’t put any sentiments on, as I’ll personalise them for Birthdays when needed.
Here’s the trio…


I’m entering the first, lemon card, into the following….

Seize the Birthday, anything goes,



Allsorts 801, anything goes

The Flower challenge #96, add a stencil (5 layering ones used)

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments. 



3 comments:

  1. The yellow roses are beautiful and so are the other two variations here - this is such a pretty design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though blue is my fave colour . . . I think I agree with you . . . and the lemon version is favourite - but only just!

    Happy Wet Sunday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all lovely Lesley but I'm with you on the lemon one, absolutely lovely, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.