As the sunshine continues, I escaped to my own imaginary beach,
using Rolling Waves, a clever set from SU.
This card was inspired by The Crafty Owl…..
I used two tone card for some of the layers, which are die cut.
I stamped on the darker blue and “sand” to add texture and interest, and stamped the sentiment.
Shells and umbrellas die cut also. All using the Rolling Waves set.
Taking this to….
Just Us Girls #836 (water)
We Love Stamping (summer but no blooms, so Anything goes)
Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments
(Comments are moderated to avoid spam)
Take care and see you soon
Lesley
xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.