Back so soon? I hear you ask….
I’m trying to catch up with the list of challenges I wanted to join in, so that I increase my card stash.
I used lots of my old SU stash for this one…..
Poinsettia Petals, Christmas Pines stamp sets, North Pole Wonders dies, Boughs of Wonder DSP.
DSP background, die cut a contrasting stitched rectangle, added stamped, die cut, coloured with blends poinsettia, and die cut stag from brown card.
Stamped and die cut sentiment and added a few gold “berries” for a bit of bling
Excuse my black blobs on the photo….gremlins when I was editing 🙄
Challenges:
Just add ink #791 -Christmas
Merry Little Christmas #69 -AG
52 Christmas card Throwdown - red, green, brown
Slightly different background paper, Stag cut from gold card, and sentiment heat embossed in gold.
I should have used the same gold pearls instead of the liquid gold that turned into a blob.
I blame the heat 😂, but I’ll probably rectify it before I send it to a friend 😉
Challenges:
Jingle Belles -tic tac toe (die cut, red & green, heat embossing)
Christmas kickstart challenge #113- friendship
Huge thanks to those who run the challenges…it keeps us on our toes and provides our inspiration 🙏
Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments
Take care and see you soon
Lesley
xxx




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.