Friday, 28 August 2026

House-Mouse flies a kite

 I’m using another wooden stamp for this one,

House-Mouse Flying your way….


I stencilled the sky, then stamped and fussy cut the image.
I contemplated masking it, but it would have been even more difficult,
plus I like how the image pops more this way.
I did use some scraps on the back, instead of foam pads to raise it a little.


Challenges:
House-Mouse & Friends #472  (add ribbon or string (There’s both in the image 😃) or AG!)

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments

(Comments are moderated to avoid spam)

Take care and see you soon

Lesley

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.