Sunday, 4 October 2026

Big Balloon Day

This was another large card made for a boy who loves big and bold,
so I used the biggest balloon die from SU Balloon Festoon, big sentiment dies from SU Words and Wishes, and bright colours.

I stamped stars on the yellow background, and added some glittery punched stars and bow.



AAA Birthday #90 is going Big and Bold


Cut it up challenge #366 (more than 3 die cuts, 8 I think!)


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments

Take care and see you soon

Lesley

xxx

1 comment:

  1. A wonderfully big & bold balloon card. Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.