Monday 5 March 2012

Creative Elements....

Another rushed one, but wanted to make it look special, for my dear Sister-in Law
that I don't see nearly enough......

My starting point was the gorgeous wide grosgrain ribbon that I've been itching to try out.....
(I've seen so many beautiful projects made with this)
and used the colour coach to decide on the combo of rich razzleberry, early espresso, and pretty in pink...
which I love so much, I might have to use it again.....hmmmm....
maybe mother's day.......
(and not forgetting those lush pearls again!)
Check out the "Creative Elements" stamp set....I reckon it's a major must-have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.