Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Hope all you lovely Mums had a lovely day,
and that you were thoroughly spoilt by your children?!
Always want to make BIG cards for this day,
(these were 8"x8")
so here's what I came up with for our Mums....


Normally I do two the same, but I had so many ideas this time, 
hence the big bow with the lush wide ribbon,
and then I just had to try  the gorgeous free DSP on the other,
with two ribbons, dotted scallop and velvet trim....
pearls and diamonds too of course!

Hope you enjoyed your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.