Monday 5 March 2012

Mr & Mrs!

Congratulations to a lovely couple who deserve every happiness for the future!
I haven't had much time to "play" lately, 
and I seem to end up rushing against the clock get my cards made in time,
but I was quite pleased with this one for
John and Deborah xxx 


The stamp is from "Ain't Love Grand", with "Tiny Tags", Dotted Scallop punch, and some lush ribbon
(and yes, my bows definitely need some work!).
I just had to take a close-up of the touch of glitter and crystal effects
on the car window and tin cans, because it's a cute touch for any project......try it!
(and yes, my photography needs work too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.