Sunday 8 July 2012

For Martin

Here's one for Martin's Birthday!
Using Up, Up and Away!

I wanted to experiment with clouds.....
so got out my brayer, cotton wool, and versamark.....
that didn't work.........
then got out a re-inker, mixed with water, with cotton wool mask....
Hmmmmmmm......the old cheap cardstock didn't help!
methinks I need more practice!!!
This is why I resorted to my fave clouds......using the cupcake punch!
I punched some extras to use as masks, then spritzed with water and ink to make the background.
But I will be back when I've experimented more!........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.