Thursday 19 July 2012

'Tickets and Tags'

Here's that stamp again....this time using paper piecing with the Tickets n Tags papers,
which I thought suited the trousers perfectly!
The thin borders are from the "waste" bits from the kit,
and I didn't have quite enough backing card, so used a different colour on one corner,
which I think is one of those 'happy accidents'!
The paper I used for the insert looked a bit like a score-card....
sorry didn't take a pic of that....
Happy Birthday Edward.......hope you had a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.