Wednesday 25 July 2012

My Alan's Birthday!

Poor Alan's feeling a bit poorly, so had to make this in a bit of a hurry....
 The shadow bike is supposed to represent my bike in the background, 
because we normally go cycling together.......
and it doesn't show that well, but I put hearts in his basket,
and hearts to represent grass at the bottom.
Stampin'Up! set Pedal Presents is really cute and adaptable for many occasions.
and here's a peek on the inside....with the cute little bird,
and one of my fave greetings from Flight of the Butterfly.
Main colours are pool party and island indigo,
and used the Framelits Labels collection for the shaped layers.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.