Tuesday 11 September 2012

jillywelshgirl!

How I struggled with this one!
For a special person, who's age I did not mention!
But I know she's been deservingly spoilt on her birthday.....
I wanted to use the Apothecary stamp set,
and the lovely, softly distressed everyday enchantment paper,
along with the framelits labels dies,
but had a struggle with the layout,
until I hit on the idea of cutting a larger frame from the paper,
and in-laying the topper.
Still a novice with the photography....
this is without the shadows, and not sure yet, which I prefer!
Anyway, the ribbons don't show their sparkle here,
and you probably didn't notice the 3 little flowers
I lovingly cut out from the paper either!
TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.