Tuesday 4 September 2012

The Open Sea

Hi there!
Just a quick post to share a card I managed to make for my lovely neighbour.
It's all been a bit mad, so am struggling to make my cards on time, for the first time ever!
This is the currently popular triple layer stamping....
it's easy, when you know how!
Join one of my classes to find out more!
The Open Sea stamp set from Stampin' Up! is still one of my favourites.
There's not many options for men's cards, but you can adapt this set to suit most men!
Hope you are able to enjoy our late summer!
xxx

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.