Friday 29 March 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!

Members of the Stampin' Starlets might remember Sarah's challenge
to design a package for this box of mini eggs!
Well this one's very simple.....
I cut two mini milk cartons from Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP,
(boy, do we need some sunshine!)
cut off the tops, and hey presto!, a box 'n' lid....it's a bit of a squeeze,
because I should have tried to make one of them slightly bigger, but hey ho!


I then decorated it with a pinwheel,
 and I'm soooo glad I found a really good tip on how to make one, 
really easily, because they are a tad fiddly when small!
And NO I haven't eaten the eggs...yet!


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Great idea and I love the pinwheel. I ate my eggs AAAAAAGES ago! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley, picked up your blog from Sandra. Love the pin wheel card, I would love to know how to make a pin wheel, as I'm sure a lot of other crafts would too. Can you post 'how to' on your blog please. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee, thanks for stopping by, and yes I certainly will post a 'how to' for the pinwheel! It may not be until Wednesday though, as I will need to take some pics! Lesley xxx

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.