Friday 1 March 2013

Last of the Series! Voting is now open forSummer Silhouettes

This is one of my favourite's cased from stampwithnaomi.com
Love all the layers, Elegant Enchantment papers, matching brad and ribbons.
Not a CAS! (clean and simple)

This one originated from a JKCards challenge...some time ago,
and it's surprised me how it was a favourite of some of my class ladies.
Perhaps it is the colours?
I used Iridescent Ice embossing powder on the black card.
Ok That's it! I Think!
NOW you can vote! lol
Do tell me which is your favourite......
I hope you can see how one stamp set can inspire so many different designs....
so get out those unloved stamps and see what you can come up with!

3 comments:

  1. I am so looking forward to getting the Summer Silhouettes set after seeing all your lovely inspiration Lesley.

    All your cards are just lovely . . .don't ask me to choose!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.