Thursday 21 March 2013

I'm not square

Hi there!
I was meant to do a card for the PCC challenge 33.....
well, actually I did do one,
but when I was putting it on here I realised I can't....
because it would spoil a surprise!
So, instead I'm showing a very quick and simple card I did
using the spotlight technique...
(at least, I think it is...)
I stamped the gorgeous Swallowtail butterfly,
so that it overlapped the back of the card....
stamped another in a different colour....
punched out some circles, and mounted them on top, matching the pattern.
The challenge was based on a square sketch....
This is definitely not square!

Believe it or not, the base card is Pool Party, and Early Espresso ink,
and the spots are Pool Party embossed onto Early Espresso card.
I think I need photography lessons!

4 comments:

  1. It is spotlight techniques and it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! love the idea of the stamp overlapping the back. Like spotlight techiique too.X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I am also intrigued about the "surprise" !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting card there Lesley and fabby spotlighting xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.