Wednesday 25 September 2013

Clearance Rack is here!



In case you hadn't heard.....Stampin' Up! now has a new section in the online shop called
Clearance Rack!

This is full of bargain products that are retired,
up to 80% savings while stocks last!
Here is how you can see them.....

Go to my online store HERE  
and this is what you should see:


Click on 'SHOP' (indicated by the red arrow),
and you should then see this window:


Click on the left hand menu 'Clearance Rack'
and check out all the bargains!
Simply set up your account (similar to online shopping elsewhere),
and make sure you are in my shop lesleyscraftroom, 
so that you can get hostess benefits and more!
For details please see the FAQ's
Or contact me for more information.

Thanks for stopping by......new projects to share next time,
so come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.