Wednesday 4 September 2013

Online Shopping is now available!

Hip Hip Hooray!
Online shopping is now LIVE!
You can now shop any time of the day or night
by simply clicking my Shop Now Button on the right hand side.
It's easy!
Just set up an account
 (just like you would with other online shops)
place your order
 pay by credit or debit card
and have it delivered direct to your door!

You can still place your orders with me in the usual way
and I'm still here to help you in any way I can.

I'm so excited I'll send a special card to the first person to order via my website!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.