Sunday 1 September 2013

Make n take

Following on from yesterday,
here's my make 'n' take.....


Stampin' Up! Notelets are great for christmas cards,
and there's a framelit for making the envelope liners too.
I used one of the seasonal paper stacks,
which are also the perfect size for xmas cards.
Stamped the Santa Tag in Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler,
Cut both out with the Chalk Talk framelits that fit the outline and the inline
(might have made that word up!)
then swapped them over, so that you get a green inner with a red outer, and vice versa!
Overlapped two triangles of dotty paper, added smaller triangle, to form a faux envelope,
glued edges only, leaving a pocket to slip in money/ gift voucher etc. 
Et voila! my gift pocket card.

4 comments:

  1. You are a GENIUS! Loved making this great gift card card!
    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a GENIUS. Loved making this cute gift card card! LOL!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooo I missed it :( :( not fair. What a fantastic m&t Lesley, you are brill xxx I am never ever missing another meet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.